Before entering into a contract with Baby Sleep Matters you consent to the following:
- You agree to check with your child’s care provider if your child has any medical conditions which prevent them from being sleep trained safely.
- You agree to disclose any medical condition to Baby Sleep Matters that your child has.
- You agree to follow safe sleeping practices in line with SIDS recommendations.
- Baby Sleep Matters understands that our role will be that of a professional child sleep consultant.
- During our consultation, Baby Sleep Matters will provide an overview of sleep basics and share any relevant information to your child’s specific situation that might explain the cause of the sleep issue and how it can be resolved.
- You may re-engage Baby Sleep Matters to purchase any additional follow-up support as needed. Additional or add-on packages are subject to the same terms and conditions as this agreement.
- Results are entirely dependent on the commitment from you and other caregivers to consistently follow the personalised sleep plan written Baby Sleep Matters. We cannot guarantee results as many things impact sleep, including but not limited to illness, teething, sleep environment, visitors, traveling, inconsistent reinforcement, and developmental changes. Clients typically experience improvement within ten days to two weeks.
- Should you enter into the “The Overnight” or “The Overnight ++” package you are solely responsible for your child during those hours and Baby Sleep Matters accepts no responsibility for your child.
The fee for services provided by babysleepmatters.co.uk, are payable through bank transfer. Payment in full is due upon signature of disclaimer. Once payment is received, I will confirm your scheduled consultation.
By entering in to a contract with babysleepmatters.co.uk you agree to the conditions set out in this document as well as the Terms and Conditions and Disclaimer and Copyright as these will form part of the contract.
Term of Contract
The contract entered into will end twenty-eight (28) days after your consultation. Any continuing support or packages may be purchased separately and will be subject to the same terms and conditions.
Changes or Cancellations
Any changes made to the contract must be made in writing and agreed by all parties. You may cancel the contract, in writing, for any reason. If you cancel fewer than 5 days before your scheduled consultation there will be no refund. If you need to reschedule, you must give notice at least 24 hours in advance. Every effort will be made to accommodate your request.